As a responsible website owner, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We have implemented the following policy to address any copyright infringement issues:
If you believe that any content on our website infringes your copyright, please follow the steps below:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed. Please provide enough information for us to locate the allegedly infringing content on our website.
- Provide your contact information, including your full name, email address, and phone number.
- Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Provide your electronic or physical signature.
Once we receive a proper DMCA notice, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. We may also contact the individual who submitted the allegedly infringing content to inform them of the DMCA notice and provide them with an opportunity to respond.
Please note that any false claims of copyright infringement may result in legal consequences. If you are unsure whether the content you are reporting is infringing on your copyright, we recommend seeking legal advice before filing a DMCA notice.
You can send your DMCA notice to us via email at [email protected].